Michael Schumacher – Designed Watch
FREE OF RIGHTS FOOTAGE AVAILABLE
Givrins - May 20, 2015
Michael Schumacher’s idea comes to life in an emotional reveal night.
Michael Schumacher’s dream finally came true on Wednesday (May 20) with the release of the watch he helped create and design. The world first mechanical chronograph with consecutive lap timing and flyback functions was presented to 80 journalists from 15 countries during an evening event held at Corinna Schumacher’s ranch in Givrins, Switzerland.
On December 29, 2013, Michael suffered serious head-injury in a skiing accident that almost took his life. All this time the family agent said German legend is improving every day but the battle is far from being finished.
The watch will be made in 221 examples, the number of races where Schumacher scored points) and will cost CHF 226’800.
This VNR contains
– News Edit
– B-roll of launch event
– Interview with Sabine Kehm, Michael Schumacher’s Manager
– Interview with François-Henry Bennahmias, CEO of Audemars Piguet
– Interview with Jean Todt, FIA President
– B-Roll Of Michael Schumacher visiting Audemars Piguet Manufactory March and September 2013
– B-roll Packshot of Royal Oak Concept Laptimer Michael Schumacher
– Interview with Sabine Kehm, Michael Schumacher’s Manager in GERMAN
SHOT LIST & SCRIPT
FORMATS OF DOWNLOAD