Longines Future Tennis Champion 2016
FREE OF RIGHTS FOOTAGE AVAILABLE
Paris - May 28, 2016
Maria Dolores Lopez Martinez crowned as 2016 Future Tennis Champion in Paris tournament.
Spanish tennis player Maria Dolores Lopez Martinez was crowned the winner of the Longines Future Tennis Aces Tournament 2016 on Saturday (May 28) held in La Defense, Europe’s largest purpose-built business district, in Paris. 13-year-old Lopez Martinez beat Kristina Volgapkina from Russia 4:1, 4:2.
The tournament that sees 16 promising young tennis players under the age of 13 showcasing their talent has been organized by Swiss watchmaker Longines for the seventh consecutive year. This year the players came from Australia, China, France, Hong Kong, India, Italy, Japan, Korea, Mexico, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan and the U.S.A., all have been selected by their respective national tennis federations to participate in this lucrative tournament.
This VNR contains
– News Edit
– B-roll of Tournament (day 1 / day 2 / 1/4 finals /semi finals / final day)
– Interview with Maria Dolores Lopez Martinez, LFTA 2016 Winner
– Interview with Kristina Volgapkina, Finalist LFTA 2016
– Interview with Arantxa Sanchez, Patron of the 2016 Longines Tennis Aces Tournament
– Interview with Kim Clijsters, Former Belgian Tennis Player
– Interview with Jean Gachassin, President FFT
– Interview with Juan-Carlos Capelli, Vice-President and Head of International Marketing Longines
– B-Roll Of Training Camp
– Interview with Arantxa Sanchez at the training camp
– B-roll of Official Draw