Future Tennis Champion – Xiafei Wang
FREE OF RIGHTS FOOTAGE AVAILABLE
Paris - May 30, 2015
China’s Wang crowned as Future Tennis Champion in Paris tournament.
Chinese tennis player Xiafei Wang was crowned the winner of the Longines Future Tennis Aces Tournament 2015 on Saturday (May 30) held in front of iconic Eiffel Tower in Paris. 12-year-old Wang beat Jack Pinnington Jones from the UK in straight sets, 4:0, 4:0.
The tournament that sees 16 promising young tennis players under the age of 13 showcasing their talent has been organized by Swiss watchmaker Longines for the sixth consecutive year. This year the players came from Australia, China, Denmark, France, Hong Kong, Italy, Japan, Mexico, Poland, Russia, Singapore, Spain, Switzerland, Taiwan, the U.K. and the U.S.A., all have been selected by their respective national tennis federations to participate in this lucrative tournament.
This VNR contains
– News Edit
– B-roll of Tournament (day 1 / day 2 / 1/4 finals /semi finals / final day)
– Interview with Xiafei Wang, LFTA 2015 Winner
– Interview with Jack Pinnington, Finalist LFTA 2015
– Interview with Arnaud Clement, Patron of the Longines Tennis Aces Tournament
– Interview with Michael Llodra, Former French Tennis Player
– Interview with Jean Gachassin, President FFT
– Interview with Juan-Carlos Capelli, Vice-President and Head of International Marketing Longines
– B-Roll Of Training Camp
– B-roll of Official Draw
SHOT LIST & SCRIPT
FORMATS OF DOWNLOAD