De GRISOGONO acquires the world’s most expensive diamond
FREE OF RIGHTS FOOTAGE AVAILABLE
Paris - September 9, 2016
De GRISOGONO acquires the constellation, the world’s most expensive rough diamond
To mark the opening of the 28th Biennale des Antiquaires, world top luxury jewelry brand de Grisogono, is delighted to announce the acquisition of the rights to The Constellation, the world’s most expensive rough diamond.
The press conference was held in the Paris Grand Palais on Friday September 9th, 2016.
The purchase represents a ground – breaking moment for the company in its journey to become one of the world’s leading high jewellery and watch brands.
This VNR contains
– News Edit
– Interview with Fawaz Gruosi, Founder of de GRISOGONO
– Interview with John Leitao, CEO de GRISOGONO
– Interview with Nickolas Polak, Nemesis International Director
– B-roll Press Conference
– B-roll de GRISOGONO stand
– Movie Diamond “Constellation”
– General Views Grand Palais
– General Views Paris