Tissot becomes Official Timekeeper of the CBA League
FREE OF RIGHTS FOOTAGE AVAILABLE
Le Locle - November 17, 2015
Tissot becomes top player in the World of Basketball after partnering with CBA
The exclusive marketing partner of China’s CBA Professional Basketball League, Infront Sports & Media, has announced on Tuesday (November 17) that the Swiss watchmaker Tissot became the Official Timekeeper of the CBA League.
The 5-year agreement covers all games of the CBA League, including the play-offs and the hugely successful annual CBA All Star Game.
Tissot’s initial commitment to basketball was in 2008 when it signed a deal with the International Basketball Federation (FIBA), which is the world governing body for basketball. The French NBA star Tony Parker was then added to the equation as one of Tissot’s main brand ambassadors. In October it became first ever Official Timekeeper of the National Basketball Association (NBA).
This VNR contains
– News Edit
– Interview with Benedikt Von Dohnanyi, Director Summer Sports, Head of Basketball, board member Infront China (English)
– Interview with François Thiébaud, President of Tissot (French)
– Interview with François Thiébaud,President of Tissot (English)
– Interview with Yvan Mainini, President of the International Basketball Foundation (IBF) (French)
– Interview with Adam Silver, NBA Commissioner (English)
SHOT LIST & SCRIPT
FORMATS OF DOWNLOAD